Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brinsea 380...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Brinsea 380... Empty A Brinsea 380... Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Is now residing in my basement, full of eggies Very Happy

Picked it up at the POPWA sale! Up and running, works GREAT so far! Will be having more chicks than I know what to do with now!!!

Shannon, you better book me a booth with power LOL Will need it for all the brooders hahaha

Picked it up for the great price of $775!! Shocked Laughing

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

2A Brinsea 380... Empty Re: A Brinsea 380... Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations!! Very Happy Very Happy

Hatching Baby Chick Chicken

I am sooooooo jealous lol!

3A Brinsea 380... Empty Re: A Brinsea 380... Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

DoubleSSRanch wrote:Is now residing in my basement, full of eggies Very Happy

Picked it up at the POPWA sale! Up and running, works GREAT so far! Will be having more chicks than I know what to do with now!!!

Shannon, you better book me a booth with power LOL Will need it for all the brooders hahaha

It must have been used for that great price?

4A Brinsea 380... Empty Re: A Brinsea 380... Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 pm

barryk

It should work great for you. I never used it last year because I updated it with a 380 advance. I had it pluged in for a week before I brought it to the sale and kept it temp right from when I plugged it in even after sitting on the shelf all last year. I would get some sponges to put in the humidity tray that will keep the humidity more even. I never put the instruction into it before I sold it but if you want them I could probably find them for you and send them to you.

http://www.abnorthexotics.com

5A Brinsea 380... Empty Re: A Brinsea 380... Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:20 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

DoubleSSRanch wrote:Is now residing in my basement, full of eggies Very Happy

So YOU were the one who got it! Congrates! I was picking up my chicks and was off to the side when the bidding was going on. Couldn't see who was bidding on it. Glad you got it. Hope you have loads of good hatches.
Right on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum