Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot shotting and a black cochin rooster, smiling

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh boy, this got into Piet's thread about his wanting a ride for a furry rabbit, thought I would get it out of there and into my own thread Very Happy .

Schipperkesue wrote:Jonny, when are you planning on leaving?

Jonny Anvil wrote: I will be heading through her area Sue.
It's just a matter of getting to your place and picking up the Roo.
Pm Me with details please. Hey Sue, just waiting to confirm things 100%, but if it goes through I will be leaving Friday evening.

Oh, oh, what have I done, smiling that big smile. Sounds like one of your big black cochin roosters is coming my way Sue...and I know you got a good one there (yellow shanks and feet, right Very Happy ) Today is Tuesday, I got a whole lotta stuff to get going on now, got two cochin roosters here that will need something done with them Shocked . Sue, you know I want that black roo!! I have a friend that may be able to house these two until I figure out what to do with them Cool , just have to ask Surprised her. I know the care you take with your birds, so to me this is thrilling...

Time to get an email happening between us all. Now Jonny. What road do you take to go to where you are going? You need to be clearer than mud here. What is your destination? Exactly. And how do you get to your destination. Highway numbers please.

There are a few ways that I know you will be going, we need to figure out where I would meet up with you...safe travelling Hot Shotting Jonny. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Oh boy, this got into Piet's thread about his wanting a ride for a furry rabbit, thought I would get it out of there and into my own thread Very Happy .

Schipperkesue wrote:Jonny, when are you planning on leaving?

Jonny Anvil wrote: I will be heading through her area Sue.
It's just a matter of getting to your place and picking up the Roo.
Pm Me with details please. Hey Sue, just waiting to confirm things 100%, but if it goes through I will be leaving Friday evening.

Oh, oh, what have I done, smiling that big smile. Sounds like one of your big black cochin roosters is coming my way Sue...and I know you got a good one there (yellow shanks and feet, right Very Happy ) Today is Tuesday, I got a whole lotta stuff to get going on now, got two cochin roosters here that will need something done with them Shocked . Sue, you know I want that black roo!! I have a friend that may be able to house these two until I figure out what to do with them Cool , just have to ask Surprised her. I know the care you take with your birds, so to me this is thrilling...

Time to get an email happening between us all. Now Jonny. What road do you take to go to where you are going? You need to be clearer than mud here. What is your destination? Exactly. And how do you get to your destination. Highway numbers please.

There are a few ways that I know you will be going, we need to figure out where I would meet up with you...safe travelling Hot Shotting Jonny. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Cynthia, previously you had thought no to the roo, but if you want him, he is yours. I will have a look tonight at the feet. I doubt they are brilliant yellow. More likely a cream with a yellow tinge.

Now if this is happening too fast for you, Cyn, please let me know. I will have more big Cochin Roos and there is no rush on my part if you are not ready yet,

All this depends on if I can get the roo to Jonny. Hopefully he is reading here. Jonny, I can get the roo as far as Nisku. Will that work?

And finally, apologies to Piet! Your thread was totally hijacked!

Sue

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah Sue, I think you may have read my rather obscure sense of humour in the wrong way. I would love to get that rooster from you, if the cards work out with transport. I do not want to put you nor Jonny out, so if he is going near Nisku, that would be wonderful, I would welcome that dude with open arms. I am certainly looking to have one of yours, you know that, smiling. I have some plans for my other two dudes here, that is no problem whatsoever, maybe I came across wrong, sigh. If it is meant to be now, then it is meant to be. Why not? do have a good look at the leg colour though, I am sure that he has enough yellow, but double check. Thanks Sue, you be that shining star. We'll talk more. sometimes I think I perform much better in my life when there are sudden things, smiling. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

I will be posting my Travel Route and plans today!

Cheers!

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Cynthiaaaaa! Your roo made the trip to Nisku and Jonny will be picking him up today. I managed to collect six eggs and I am getting 50% fertility right now so you can have some fun with those!

Jonny's long journey has begun! You are all going to be in love with him and his sweetie, KareBear in the next couple days!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh that is cool Sue, I can't wait to see this fellow this morning, (and the humans as well Very Happy ) -- his pictures sure looked nice, and we all know in person is so different. I made a new chicken yard using my old chicken tractor yesterday so I can put my two other roosters in there until I decide what to do with them. He can meld with the gals (in some cases I don't do the isolation, my bad, but it is what it is), he will be happy to have room to move. Thank you. I have a broody cochin, those eggs are going below her beautiful belly with a few other ones too, I have been taking eggs away from her, to be guaranteed she is in the mood, and she will be thrilled to have some. Thanks. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum