Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cochin eye candy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cochin eye candy Empty cochin eye candy Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a fellow that posts on the Australian forum I used to be on all the time. He is in England. Nice birds.

2cochin eye candy Empty Re: cochin eye candy Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Lovely birds, the only thing that I would like to see is broader heads with a little more of a bettle brow, but having said that it's very hard to see from pictures. Interesting to see the colors being worked on and oboviously someone has more patience than me to bring some of those colors along as it looks like years before the type is set but good on him, and I wish I had that time and patience to take on such a task. Very nice birds though.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

3cochin eye candy Empty Re: cochin eye candy Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I check that site out from time to time! He does have some very pretty birds. I always check out his BLR Cochin project pictures. I dream of Blue Laced Red Cochins... *dreamy sigh*.....

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

4cochin eye candy Empty Re: cochin eye candy Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooh, oooh, I wanna go there, but just can't got too many things on the go today, like now, gotta go, smiling. I love to see cochin pictures, did I ever mention that I love my cochins Shocked . Me too, working on good uns!! I'll check them out tomorrow!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum