Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sportsman Incubator

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sportsman Incubator Empty Sportsman Incubator Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Got my sportsman incubator from Grandma Art yesterday. Now to hold off plugging it in until closer to April when I will be able to fill it. Well not planning to fill it this year, but do plan to hatch some eggs in it. Hubby purchased way too many meaties to fill this bator this year. Hopefully I can convince him we don't need so many meaties next year or possibly I could even use my turkey brooder house as hopefully I will have enough heritage turkey poults to butcher next year. I can't wait to be able to try it out!!!!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2Sportsman Incubator Empty Re: Sportsman Incubator Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am smiling. You know that April is only a very short time away Shocked , then you can set eggs. Incubating and hatching is so much fun, you are gonna have the time of your life and the sportsmans are so wonderful to use, so carefree, just set the eggs and voila, baby fuzzy butts 21 days later, smiling. Enjoy!! Have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum