Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ganders outraged by fashion!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ganders outraged by fashion! Empty Ganders outraged by fashion! Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

This Christmas I spent time in Toronto with my husban't family. Surrounded by a hotbed of fashion I decided to revisit my misspent youth and visit the Doc Martin's store and came out with a great pair of boots.

Now these are no ordinary boots, they are patterned with a crystaline silver outer shell. Very sparkly! Perfect for an attention seeking gal like myself!

So I got home tonight, wearing my pretty new boots, and decided to collect the goose eggs before I went in the house. Big mistake! The ganders trapped me in the shelter, hissing and spitting at my boots! I fought my way out and raced for the gate, hissing ganders in hot pursuit! Obviously they are not fond of modern punk rock style. I think they have a preference for country music.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum