Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasty situation at nearby town

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nasty situation at nearby town Empty Nasty situation at nearby town Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

There is a standoff involving a man, possibly armed, in Weymouth which is a small town near where I live. Apparently he beat up his girlfriend last night - I don't know any more details about her. There are all kinds of rumours going around, including that he is holding someone hostage inside the house. Hoping and praying this gets resolved soon and no one gets hurt.

2Nasty situation at nearby town Empty Re: Nasty situation at nearby town Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:00 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had a similar situation here last weekend. A man and women got into a domestic dispute. There was a court order of no contact for the man in question. The woman was injured and escaped to a neighbour's for help. The man held up in the garage with a gun. He would not put down the gun so the police withdrew to a safer location. Neighbours were evacuated and the area was blockaded. The man's son was brought from Saskatchewan to get his father to quite. After 29 hours he came out of the house.

The next day here another fellow shot and killed his wife while supposely cleaning his gun. This is usually a quiet little town.

3Nasty situation at nearby town Empty Re: Nasty situation at nearby town Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Such a shame, I hope it turns out well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum