Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laying Pullets for sale

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laying Pullets for sale Empty Laying Pullets for sale Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I need to downsize my breeds and have for sale:
4 Lavender Orpingtons
3 Salmon Faverolles
1 Easter Egger

These are all from the same flock and I'm asking $25 each (including the EE that I paid $15 for as day old with the understanding it was a pure Blue Wheaten Ameraucana).

Also in bantams in another flock I have:
3 Buff Cochins
1 Golden Polish (not a bantam but with bantam flock and not cold hardy so treated as a bantam in winter)

The bantams are from McMurray Hatchery and I would like $15 for each.

I live just outside of Nelson, BC.

Last edited by ChicoryFarm on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chicory, is your EE for sale your avatar girl?

3Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

No flicker, not her. Sorry. This one is a creamy white with brown lacing. Nice try though! Very Happy

4Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Had to ask, hehe. tongue

5Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bump

6Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Wish you were closer, I'd take the Lavender Orps Smile

7Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:57 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Amy, so do I. Not too many people passing through Dawson Creek I'm guessing to even drop them off on their way through - Laughing

8Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Any chance you might be coming close to Kelowna some time?

9Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

if you are comming to kelowna - I wonder what my birchin cochin bantam roo would make with buff hens??? Could be interesting

Anne

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

10Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:58 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Terre Wilde wrote:Any chance you might be coming close to Kelowna some time?

Hey Terre,

I do go to Kelowna and would be more than happy to hold them for you till the next trip and having said that I have sold some with another person coming tomorrow to buy hopefully. Which ones were you interested in?

11Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:if you are comming to kelowna - I wonder what my birchin cochin bantam roo would make with buff hens??? Could be interesting

Anne

Well any bantam cochin combo would be adorable would it not fuzzy? Very Happy Think about it and again, happy to hold on to them till I get out there. I'm just trying to streamline my breeds and I have 6 buff cochin bantams and I'm not breeding them so am willing to part with three.

12Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

I would have room for the Lavenders and the EE if you still have them. If they are still available - that would be great if you could hold them until you come to Kelowna next time. Let me know and thanks!

13Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

All but one Orp is gone Terre along with the EE and a person is coming tomorrow to most likely take the last Orp and Faverolles. I feel good about the home(s) they are going to but would have loved them to have gone to you as well. Too bad we didn't connect sooner. Assuming all my large fowl will sell as of tomorrow I have only the bantams left along with one gold laced Polish.

14Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

keep me in mind for the buff cochins. The polish is a bantam right? According to the genetic calculator it could be interesting!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

15Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Oh - not a problem! It would have been great to have them but I'm really happy you found good homes for them. My chicken addiction will just have to wait a while longer!

16Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fuzzy, I keep forgetting, the Polish is not a bantam but I have it with the bantams because it should have overhead protection because of its mop top and may require heat in winter as it is not cold hardy. I understand though that a bantam rooster should have no problem fertilizing her eggs. Also, I forgot to include a price for the bantams (which include the Polish), so I just edited my first post. I'm asking $15 each. If I haven't sold them before my next trip to Kelowna, I'll let you know or if you know you are quite interested I can post some photos for you to help you make a decision.

17Laying Pullets for sale Empty Re: Laying Pullets for sale Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

All large fowl are sold. I still have 3 Buff Cochin bantams and 1 Gold Laced Polish - born end of May last year. Asking $15 each.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum