Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Rabbits for eggs, chicks, or Chickens ??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am just about sold out of the stock I had available for Feb. 18th weekend at Wetaskiwin. All I have left is 1 trio of Button quail, 2 silver hens and a white male ($30) and 3 purebred mini-rex rabbits. They are two 18 month old does, and a 14-15 month old buck. The does are both black and white. The buck is white with orange spots on his back. Both have raised 2 litters of young.

I want $20 for each rabbit or I would be willing to trade for eggs of equal value from Standard Wyandottes – white, buff , golden laced or silver laced. I would also take chicks from the above of equal value or young adult birds. Wants some nice rabbits, got surplus of one of the above – let”s make a deal.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Can you tell me what colors are behind the does? How much do they weigh? Do they have pedigrees? What lines are they from?
Thanks Geri

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

No papers. Their mom came from a breeder at Innisfafail auction 2 years ago. She had papers but never bothered to keep them. She was more white then they are. Their dad was a white male with pink eyes that came from Wetaskiwan Show that spring. The current male is one that came from Wetaskiwan show last spring.

Don't have time to weigh the,m.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum