Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Empty Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

wyandotte

Hi everyone,

I have fertilized eggs for sale from Silver Laced Wyandottes, Gold Laced Wyandottes and White Chanteclers. Delivery possible to Olds AB and occasionally to Provost AB area. Also, I'm planning to go to Wetaskiwin Show on Saturday Febr. 18 in the afternoon. Please contact me by e-mail:
askb60@gmail.com Asking $ 27.00/dozen.
No shipping at this point in the season.
Gold Lace Wyandottes sold out, available after Febr. 18th.

Last edited by wyandotte on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

When you are ready to ship i would love a dozen or two golden laced. Please keep m e in mind if you ever ship.

Thanks Andrew

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

wyandotte

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo. wrote:When you are ready to ship i would love a dozen or two golden laced. Please keep m e in mind if you ever ship.

Thanks Andrew

Left PM.

4Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Empty Re: Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 am

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Wyandotte, I owe you some eggs! Ill see you at the Wetaskiwin show, well set it up then! I should have purebred eggs by the first week of March, thats the plan! Those BR pullets turned out nice! You can call me if you want 780 985 4233

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

wyandotte

DoubleSSRanch wrote:Wyandotte, I owe you some eggs! Ill see you at the Wetaskiwin show, well set it up then! I should have purebred eggs by the first week of March, thats the plan! Those BR pullets turned out nice! You can call me if you want 780 985 4233

Left PM

6Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Empty Re: Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Rober10169

Hello, I might be interested in some chanty eggs. Where are yours from?

7Fertilized eggs for sale (Lacombe AB) Empty WC eggs Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 am

wyandotte

Left pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum