Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ode to Quassey Motto - Tissue Warning

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ode to Quassey Motto - Tissue Warning Empty Ode to Quassey Motto - Tissue Warning Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Oh Tara, the more I know you the more I respect you. Sorry for you loss.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful. You took me right by your side, as I watch Quassey Motto and how she was adored by all, the human kind...and the critter kind, how she herself dealt with what she was dealt with in life. She overcame barriers that many species of kind may have just given up on. Impressive gal she was and I can totally relate to that love you had for her. I loved to hear that she loved to be mamma, that was very neat. That was a very heart-warming read, Tara, it made me feel sad when she departed from this life, but oh, she had a good one for surely. Being loved is one of the most important things in life -- and she was, beloved by all. Thank you for sharing these feelings from deep within your soul, it brought me great pleasure. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

4Ode to Quassey Motto - Tissue Warning Empty Re: Ode to Quassey Motto - Tissue Warning Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:30 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Some critters come into our lives and end up teaching us so much. I think it shows real character to be able to recognize and treasure this for the gift it truly is. I love you Thanks so much for sharing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum