Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

smart meters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1smart meters  Empty smart meters Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

How has one. my parents have one and the price of the electric bill more then doubled know thare trying to bring it to BC

2smart meters  Empty Re: smart meters Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am

turkeylurkey

That's not good, Jon. When did they install yours? We're still waiting for ours.

http://www.guppy.ca

3smart meters  Empty Re: smart meters Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 am

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

I refused mine. I put a sign up saying DO NOT INSTALL SMART METER! And so they can not install it Smile Of course then they start calling and harassing you and trying to convince you there is nothign wrong...but they are liars and Im not going to give in to pressure from them. In my experience the thing that are pushed for the most usually are the worst ideas.

Jaclyn

4smart meters  Empty Re: smart meters Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 am

HiddenAcresBC wrote:I refused mine. I put a sign up saying DO NOT INSTALL SMART METER! And so they can not install it Smile Of course then they start calling and harassing you and trying to convince you there is nothign wrong...but they are liars and Im not going to give in to pressure from them. In my experience the thing that are pushed for the most usually are the worst ideas.

Jaclyn
.........I applaude you cheers ! Just pass it around that nobody want's the smart meter , it's a huge rip off that will make it harder on family units ! Anyone who is home during the day time and does there normal chores will pay dearly .I believe the highest rates are between 7 am and 7 pm which basically takes out everything that most people do in that time , meals , laundry , etc

5smart meters  Empty Re: smart meters Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I do not have a smart meter i called BC hydro and thaye said that it is not a smart meter but thaye are coming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum