Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone interested in a holiday in the Kelowna area this summer? (pic heavy)

+4
pops coops
KathyS
Hopeful Farm
Terre Wilde
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Hello everyone! I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer - probably mid June to mid July ish. I need someone to look after the chickens and feed the cats (the dog I haven't decided on yet). I would like to offer my home as a place to stay for free (apart from a little work) and have a wonderful vacation in the Okanagan. If anyone is interested please let me know!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hopeful Farm

Hopeful Farm

Oh my I would so be all over this if I wasn't going to be in Europe myself!!!! I will be in France at the end of June!!! Dang! I've only been to the Okanagan once and I really want to explore more! But definitely a great opportunity for someone!

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

An absolutely fabulous opportunity for someone! What a great idea, Terre Wilde. I will cross my fingers that you find the perfect person/family to fit your needs and give you peace of mind while vacationing in Europe! cheers

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nana and I would if it was not mid June and a bit later, my family lives in Kamloops an we do need to visit

http://www.popscoops.com

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Thank you so much everyone! I've had several generous offers!

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to hear it Terre Wilde. You have a beautiful home. Smile And I love, LOVE your stove!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is a wonderful idea, I would have loved to help out as well if it was a different time of year. Wish I was going to Europe too...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Thank you muchly! It's been over 30 years since I've been to Europe - I've always wanted to go
back to France and decided to go for it and see if I could make it happen. So far so good!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Di, oh nice, time for a vacation, 30 years (you must have had at least one local vacation, right, smiling). Wow. I loved your place. If I didn't have my own place to look after, I would be the first to come and stay (and I could have looked after the boys too, what are you doing with them, how many living with you at that time? guess they'll be going to someone else's for respite?).

I loved your lawn chair sitting by the red salvia, that red sure did stand out!! Now all you need is some evening scented stocks, so you can sit on that chair after dusk and enjoy the night fragance, smiling. I hope that you find someone to look after your place, so you can feel comfortable to take that journey to the place you want to go, happy days!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Di, oh nice, time for a vacation, 30 years (you must have had at least one local vacation, right, smiling). Wow. I loved your place. If I didn't have my own place to look after, I would be the first to come and stay (and I could have looked after the boys too, what are you doing with them, how many living with you at that time? guess they'll be going to someone else's for respite?).

I loved your lawn chair sitting by the red salvia, that red sure did stand out!! Now all you need is some evening scented stocks, so you can sit on that chair after dusk and enjoy the night fragance, smiling. I hope that you find someone to look after your place, so you can feel comfortable to take that journey to the place you want to go, happy days!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.
Aah, but just look at all that lavender cynthiam, that would be lovely to smell!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum