Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young hens For Sale. Langley, B.C. SOLD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Young hens For Sale. Langley, B.C. SOLD Empty Young hens For Sale. Langley, B.C. SOLD Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:08 pm

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

Hi, i have a few hens for sale. I have 2 Buff orpingtons, 4 Speckeled Sussex(one with a crooked toe), and 3 Australorps. They are all about 7-8 months old. I was keeping them in my mixed flock but i am running out of space. Asking $15 per hen.

Last edited by andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo. on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Do you have pictures of the Australorps? I might be interested if I can
figure out a way to get them here.

Hi i just sold them, they went to the Island.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Glad you found a home for them!

5Young hens For Sale. Langley, B.C. SOLD Empty I know they're sold but... Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:05 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

Hi Andrew, had to make sure my chickies were not on your list...haha...I know you wouldn't sell them..will be down..very soon now. I wouldn't mind 2 welsummer hens, have you got a couple? Will send you a pm later, for setting up our time, ok? And if you know anyone with a couple of weeder geese they might sell, I would take them too. breeding not as important as age...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum