Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bantom polish frizzel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bantom polish frizzel  Empty bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have to sell him buy about 12: BC time or I have to put him in the freezer I can not hold on to him any more he is from show stock, I paid $35 for him Nanoose Bay van. island

Last edited by jon.w on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2bantom polish frizzel  Empty Re: bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jon might be more helpful if you state where you are located. If you put it in your profile it will be best too. Hope you can find him a home.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3bantom polish frizzel  Empty Re: bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

just waiting for the water to boil and sharpening the ax he will be the last Roo in the freezer so thare is still time Crying or Very sad

4bantom polish frizzel  Empty Re: bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

had a visitter and have to wait for the water to boil again so still more time two roos down three to go

5bantom polish frizzel  Empty Re: bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

plucking the feathers out of the second to last roo and got a phone call and found a home for him Banana

6bantom polish frizzel  Empty Re: bantom polish frizzel Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

jon.w wrote:plucking the feathers out of the second to last roo and got a phone call and found a home for him Banana

Congratulations!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum