Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Empty Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 pm

boothcreek

My Pilgrims are laying!

Fertility is great(100% on what I got in the bator right now). And I hope like last year fertility and hatchability is exeptional.

I have some eggs for hatching available, $12/ea- 4 eggs/max

With the temperatures the way they are right now I think shipping-if overnight- is possible to BC/AB with a heatpack in the box.

Anna
Cranbrook, BC
boothcreek@cyberlink.bc.ca

http://www.boothcreekranch.com

2Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Empty Re: Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Anna, how much a gosling would you be asking?
I love pilgrims! Hard to believe they are laying already! Of course it was +6 overnight last night.... who would have thought those temps at the end of December!!!

3Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Empty Re: Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 am

boothcreek

Hi Cathy,

I know the temps are crazy, its T-shirt weather, in DECEMBER!

So far I haven't even thought of gosling prices, I was planning on only keeping those few eggs I have put in the bator for fertility check and other than that I wanted to just sell the eggs and not hatch any for myself.
Altho if no one takes the eggs I cannot let them go to waste either so maybe I HAVE to put them in my bator Wink

http://www.boothcreekranch.com

4Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Empty Re: Pilgrim hatching eggs- Cranbrook, BC Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

chickenjo

chickenjo

I am interested too.. How difficult are geese to hatch out? I have only hatched chicks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum