Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Topaz Ring, Red Deer Silent Auction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue Topaz  Ring, Red Deer Silent Auction Empty Blue Topaz Ring, Red Deer Silent Auction Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm just wondering who won the bid for the Blue Topaz Ring Pops donated to the silent auction at Red Deer. I started the online bidding at $100 but I imagine it went for much more than that! Did anyone see it? I'm sure you did amongst all of the wonderful donations. It was stunning! I wanted it because it was my son's birth stone. Congratulations to the winner!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

There have been a few mentions of it and the new owner (who is still gloating) and some photos. I believe that the first mention of it is in the thread where I posted photos.

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh good! Tell me where the pics are? I'd love to see it again, I bet it went for a pretty penny! That was a beautiful stone! I'm sure the person who won it donated a lot to the silent auction Smile

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oops, forgot to say thanks for the opportunity to bid before the auction, and thanks to all of the generous donors! Wish I could have been there to keep bidding. I hope the ChB earned a lot to further future shows!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

The person who won it not only donated a lot to this auction, but also to the last auction and she helped with the chores at this show!!!!

I will look for the thread. I dont remember the title. Hope this doesnt take all evening! lol!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I cant find the thread, I think I posted the photos in another person's thread, but I dont remember. Sorry, I had so many photos to put up and people to recognize/thank that I have posts and photos all over.

This is the photo I posted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ooh ahh Sue! Congratulations! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum