Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chickens I will have for sale at Red Deer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chickens I will have for sale at Red Deer Empty Chickens I will have for sale at Red Deer Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi again

I will also have a few chickens for sale at Red Deer.

My last 2 pairs of 2011 hatched Dark Cornish bantams I will have for sale this year. No more till next spring/summer when I start hatching again. They are about 12-14 weeks old and really starting to show the cornish type. All of my birds are from James C. stock from BC. Several of them have some of his new Dutton (US) bloodline. $50.00 a pair. I plan on putting 1 or 2 of their brothers in the show plus 3 or 4 of my breeders. 2 or 3 extra males left for $20 each.

One Egyptian Fayoumi pullet. Ready to lay. $20.

Purebred crossed Sebrights. I have been working on improving my Chamois Sebright line for size and shape over the past three years. They are almost ready to show and sell from. To do this I crossed out last year to an excellent quality Silver Sebright roo. The first generation comes out white with faint grey Sebright lacing makings. Very pretty. When I bred them back together this year I got 1/4 Silvers, 1/4 Buff/Chamois and 1/2 crossed colour. I have 4 trios and extra pullets from the crossed for sale. They are very small size and nice Sebright build. White in colour with light grey lacing starting to show. Beautiful little birds. $6 each.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperke wants the Cornish!

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Arcticsun wrote:Schipperke wants the Cornish!

Do you want both pairs? Extra Roos?

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Um... I dont know. I guess I had better ask her!
Will confirm totals later, after work.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is good to have a friend like Arctic!

Perry, I would love more of your Cornish, but I think you should see if there is anyone else who wishes to raise and show your top quality birds. I will not be greedy! However, if you have not sold them by Sunday, I will buy them and MOST happily!

Sue

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

There may not BE any to buy as maybe I am thinking of a nice rooster. I have two less than ideal hens, but I really love them. Mind you they are standard cornish, Perry, You have bantam right?

Hmmm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum