Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHB Show Sanctions

+8
steve
HigginsRAT
DoubleSSRanch
Sebas49
k.r.l
toybarons
Arcticsun
cbotkin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CHB Show Sanctions - Page 2 Empty Re: CHB Show Sanctions Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 am

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

cbotkin wrote:You should join the Red club, they have a good newsletter, and you can accumulate points for your wins, which I am sure will be flowing! Raise lots!

Absolutely, trying to plan which show I could make it to next year, I'd like to try and make the winter show, I could probably take more bantams then standards on the plane. I checked out the RIR club website there, I had to laugh at this part of it "1. To believe implicitly in the future of Rhode Island Reds and consider them the best all-purpose breed in existence." I don't think I've had the breed long enough to decide that lol

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

27CHB Show Sanctions - Page 2 Empty Re: CHB Show Sanctions Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chantecler_eh? wrote:
cbotkin wrote:You should join the Red club, they have a good newsletter, and you can accumulate points for your wins, which I am sure will be flowing! Raise lots!

Absolutely, trying to plan which show I could make it to next year, I'd like to try and make the winter show, I could probably take more bantams then standards on the plane. I checked out the RIR club website there, I had to laugh at this part of it "1. To believe implicitly in the future of Rhode Island Reds and consider them the best all-purpose breed in existence." I don't think I've had the breed long enough to decide that lol

Stay strong, ChanteclerEh!! Don't weaken and be swayed by peer pressure into showing little red bantams. You are Canadian! Stay true to the all Canadian Chanteclers! I'm counting on you to keep promoting our big, tough national breed. Repeat after me: I.....must.....not......give......in.... to.... the.... REDS!!!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

28CHB Show Sanctions - Page 2 Empty Re: CHB Show Sanctions Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

Oh I would never go to such extremes. Heavens, I'd have to change my name Surprised ! Not planning on discontinuing any of my breeds I have now, just expanding, and hopefully get expierence with different breeds and colors. And now Clayton is getting me into this point system thing too. Oh boy, I just think about how this started 5 years ago when I got some laying hens LOL.

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum