Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huge Thank You TO Shelby and her mom!

+4
DoubleSSRanch
uno
Hidden River
Arcticsun
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Huge Thank You TO Shelby and her mom! Empty Huge Thank You TO Shelby and her mom! Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

The weather was turning colder, snow forcast for tomorrow and I had a mountain of chores that had to be done before winter. NOthing big on its own, but piled together, well you get the idea. I had given up hope of getting it all done, especially the stuff where you really need two people because it is awkward or to hold something.

Today Shelby and her mom came out to give me a hand. In just 3 hours the quonset kennel was up and in, the pens on the lawn were dealt with, the pens in the barn were up and the young chickens moved.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

You have lifted a world of worry from my shoulders!!! sunny sunny sunny

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is so awesome there are generous people in this world to give a helping hand when needed. Good job!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

IT is acts like this that restore our faith in humanity. Good people are true teasures.

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

YAY ALL DONE.. well.. mostly lol I dont think its ver done, is it Shannon? lol It looks so much better in there now ! Lots more room and more organized

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well done Shelby! A hand is always appreciated and I know Articsun sure needed it. I bet it is a huge relief!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I cant thank them enough. It is a huge relief.

I will take photos of the new pens in a couple of days. They helped me take the wood pannels on the lawn and swap them for the chainlink pannels in the building and to drag the chainlink kennel into the quonset. What has been months on the "gotta get done today" list. And now it is DONE!!!!!!!!!

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a good feeling to have that job crossed of the to-do list, Arcticsun! cheers
And what very kind and generous gift to lend a much needed helping hand, DSSR. I know it will come back to you as good deeds always do!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yeah, what a great feeling to have a weight lifted off your shoulders, sometimes it doesn't hurt to get help. I always see the best side of people when they are here helping me.
Good job guys.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

In my point of view, when someone needs a helping hand, or two or three or four, there is nothing that is more wonderful than to go and help. It motivates one to get things done, it helps, where only two hands could never do the job, the mind power of more than one person, those are all things that are just the best. What three people can get done, compared to one person -- words cannot say -- I am so glad that you got this help Arctisun, I could hear your sadness in how you were speaking in the thread, about just not enough time to get things done. Things that were very important. Yay for DoubleSS Ranch and her Mamma!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum