Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a source of Black Copper Marans hatching eggs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi. I've been on the hunt for a source of black copper marans hatching eggs for early spring. I have a young pair of BCM's, hatched the first of July so no eggs yet. I'm looking to add to my flock with the hopes of eventually developing a flock of french standard BCM's. I live in Nova Scotia so its probably a bit far to ship eggs for most of you??? I've never shipped hatching eggs or bought in eggs by shipping before so this is new to me, but I am willing to give it a try and to pay in advance for the eggs if necessary. I haven't had much success with finding BCM eggs in eastern Canada but then, maybe I just haven't searched in the right places.

Anyway, thought I'd give you good folk a try Very Happy
Thanks

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am not from the East but am willing to ship to Eastern Canada. I have some nice ones from three different lines. The third line I just brought in from the States .

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan Smith wrote:I am not from the East but am willing to ship to Eastern Canada. I have some nice ones from three different lines. The third line I just brought in from the States .

Sounds great! I'll pm you when I have a few minutes to spare - gotta run now Very Happy

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

You could also try appway, i gave him my best french BCM's this year, he is located near the Sask/Manitoba border.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum