Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton

+2
appway
Nora
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Nora

Nora
New Here

Hi there,

If anybody wants to part with a couple of Euskal Oiloas, I am definitely interested! Wink

Give me a call at 780-662-2620

Nora

2Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Susan on here has some real nice EO's
and I think Pops Coops has some also you might contact them
they both have some real nice poultry

3Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks appway! Yes, I have about 25 EOs right now. The best I could do right now is hatching eggs. I'm not selling any started birds right now. I don't think poplar girl has any for sale right now, but she also has them and is closer to you Nora. BTW, nice to meet you, and welcome to the site.

4Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:29 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

lol just like I told you, Susan has some Laughing If you wait until spring I'm sure you could get some hatching eggs quite easily. Good Luck!

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

5Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I can certainly get eggs out in the spring, I even can do it now for all those hatchaholics that hatch all year Smile. If you are interested however, let me know soon, so I can write your name on my waiting list. I'll be starting around February and by the time its warm enough, everyone gets to free range.

6Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi Nora! I do also have this breed. And we travel down to Tofield fairly often. I don't have any birds for sale right now. spring is not too far away though...

7Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Susan am I on the egg list for this fall and winter?

http://www.popscoops.com

8Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You bet pops! Just have to get one more bunch to Island girl! Smile

9Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I already have eggs in the bator Nana thinks I lost it, maybe I can hatch out hundreds of EOs by spring

http://www.popscoops.com

10Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Empty Re: Euskal Oiloa chickens near Edmonton Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 am

Nora

Nora
New Here

Smile

Yippee!

Yes, I am interested in both hatching eggs and live birds. Susan, I would love to be on your list for spring. And I would be thrilled any time you want to part with birds, Poplar Girl!

bounce

Nora

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum