Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barn Board Picture Frame

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barn Board Picture Frame Empty Barn Board Picture Frame Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:15 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Last edited by DoubleSSRanch on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

2Barn Board Picture Frame Empty Re: Barn Board Picture Frame Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I think they would make neat picture frames. You are so very talented girl. Lou

3Barn Board Picture Frame Empty Re: Barn Board Picture Frame Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think that's lovely. I mount my cross stitch (no glass) in frames I made like that. BUt I cut my angles with a handsaw and they are pretty wobbly, yours look perfect!

4Barn Board Picture Frame Empty Re: Barn Board Picture Frame Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have some prints I wanted framed with farm board I may need to talk to you about it. I believe there are 6 in total, failry large.
S

5Barn Board Picture Frame Empty Re: Barn Board Picture Frame Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Arcticsun wrote:I have some prints I wanted framed with farm board I may need to talk to you about it. I believe there are 6 in total, failry large.
S

Sounds good. The hardest part is getting the backing and glass. I know you can take frames to picture places and they can do that part. Thats why I take advantage of the $1.25 dollar store frames with the real glass. I steal the parts from them.. muahaha

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum