Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Cards & Gift Tags!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Cards & Gift Tags!  Empty Christmas Cards & Gift Tags! Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

My mom and I will be selling hand made Christmas cards & gift tags this year!

Cards are $3.50 each, gift tags are $4/dozen.

They are made of high quality card stock and embelished with ribbons, buttons, bobbles, etc (tastefully decorated and elegant). I'll post some photos in the next couple days, I thought I had some to post but the lighting and quality of photos are no good!! The cards/tags will be available to be shipped far and wide, for a low cost as well! Smile You can either choose a card design that we have pictured, or we can surprise you Smile The gift tags aren't finished yet but photos will be coming ASAP.

These cards are a lovely way to say "Merry Christmas"!

ps - Feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong section Smile Thanks!

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

2Christmas Cards & Gift Tags!  Empty Re: Christmas Cards & Gift Tags! Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well here they are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gift tags - come in 4 designs (can order a mixed bag with 3 of each design, or just your favourite design)

Love this tag

Card

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Just a note - I am selling cards & gift tags to try to earn some money towards my tuition. I already work, but tuition keeps going up each year! I am nearly half way through third year of school. This is something I can do in the few minutes I have time for before bed, etc.

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum