Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Cynthia M!

+9
loushrop
rosewood
ChicoryFarm
KathyS
chickeesmom
Prairie Chick
CynthiaM
uno
coopslave
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 pm

With much love, and sometime this week, BREAKFAST!! Very Happy Uno and I want to take you for breaky. I know it's too late to call right now, and besides, you're probably out celebrating or something. So give me a call tomorrow morning okay? We'll set a date for a date.

Hope you had a great day. XOX

2Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

A fellow Librian! I hope you had a great day.

3Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I never knew CynthiaM was a librarian! Cool.

Yes..breakie....leave a message if I don't answer. I'll be out looking at where the cows are standing.

4Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh FarmChiq, you sneaky lil' gal, how on earth did you find out that it was the day to celebrate the day of my birth, somehow you manged to squeeze this information out of someone. Oh I bet I know who, it was my oldest Daughter, I know you and her hang out with horsey stuff and she probably told you, smiling. I don't like to draw attention to myself, so I just don't tell most people when it is.

Yes, it was my birthday, and along with it being my birthday it was my youngest Grandson's birthday (born the same day, wonder if that was caught by anyone Cool ), then on Monday the third of October is my oldest Grandson's birthday. He missed my day of birth by many years and just a couple of days, smiling again.

Picture how blessed I am to have these boys born on my day and one just two days afterwards, these were the most beautiful birthdays a woman could have ever received. Yes. A weekend of celebration that carries yet on for another day, to blend us all together with celebration. The birthday gifts were given. The birthday dinner celebration for the boys and me will be on Monday night. Wherein my Daughters, their Spouses, my Grandsons (and of course the best man in the world, my Husband), will go for a dinner celebration at Boston Pizza's. On a day following soon will be another dinner out celebration. To a restaurant of my choice for the "adult" night.

Three Libras, yep, picture that, and my Grandsons and I are all the epitomy of what Libra is all about -- harmony, peace, balancing of life -- that be us three in a pea pod, we are as one in this way.

My birthday gift from my youngest Daughter is something that we love to do together, and that is a movie (the scariest one that we can find, going to go see Dream House when it comes out, that is soon), and a dinner together, just her and I. That is my gift.

My oldest Daughter wants to take me for lunch and a shopping spree at Winners. That is what she loves to do with me. It brings those tears of pride and happiness to know that I am loved, and I am...(I know I am not the only one that is loved, we all have people that love us, but this is a thread about me, smiling that big smile).

So my gifts do not come right on my birthday. They are emotional and physical and those take time to get the perfect day and time, so I wait patiently for those beautiful two outings I will have with these female loves of my life -- girly times, they are special, in each of their own way.

thank you FarmChiq and Uno and anyone else that has participated in this thread (Coopslave). We will do breakfast this week, and guess what, we'll go dutch, I don't expect either of you to absorb that huge cost of me having a great huge breakfast, smiling again. To all, to have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

5Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happy belated birthday Cynthia, those are the best gifts of all.

7Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Birthday Cynthia!
I'm glad to hear you are being treated to some special outings - dinner and shopping excursions are the best...we all deserve to feel a bit spoiled on our birthday. Warmest birthday wishes to you!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

8Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Birthday dear Cindi!

9Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Brithday, Cindi. If you go to the bottom of the home page on this forum you will find the members listed that have brithdays on that day.

10Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 am

Uh uh, Stan, that's not how I knew. That info is only on there if we share our d.o.b. Razz

11Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!! Lou

12Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Birthday from another fellow Libra! Smile

13Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:16 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

And another fellow Libra says 'Happy Birthday'!

XOX Monika

14Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 am

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

Happy belated birthday!! Hope it was a great one! flower

15Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Cynthia M! Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Enjoy those special days CynthiaM! Very Happy

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum