Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom Rangers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedom Rangers Empty Freedom Rangers Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am in the process of finding out the costs of having 70 chicks (Of which I only want 40ish) flown to either Nanaimo or Qualicum Beach. The chicks are on for $3.35 each and then around $80 for shipping and handling to Nanaimo. Also checking into the cost to KD Air in QB. Anyone want to go in on this with me, as someone else had ordered these from Beau Peep Farms and then backed out. They will be hatched on Aug24th and will be arriving at Beau Peeps on the 26th. Not sure if that is the day we would get them. Still looking into details.

XOX Monika

2Freedom Rangers Empty Re: Freedom Rangers Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It looks like I may be able to get these chicks here for no cost. I am babysitting my neighbors dog for a week and in exchange she will pick up the chicks for me as she will be in Chilliwack that day, the timing works perfectly. There would be no shipping cost for you =) Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

XOX Monika

3Freedom Rangers Empty Re: Freedom Rangers Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will have 70 Freedom Ranger chicks on the 26th/27th of August. If anyone wants to try some let me know!

XOX Monika

4Freedom Rangers Empty Re: Freedom Rangers Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Shelley

New Here

I would have loved to try them but it doesn't help that I'm on the opposite side of the province, good luck with them Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum