Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking like 'out like a lion'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1looking like 'out like a lion' Empty looking like 'out like a lion' Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

dangit!!

the temps dropped quite a bit from yesterday, and snow!!

sigh, april always sucks around here, almost more snow then the rest of winter!! now if the wind would quit, we might see it--- if not then jayme will get it all!! hahahah Laughing

2looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 am

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It is going out rather lamblike here Very Happy Above 0 and Sunny cheers

3looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear that Claire, so far it is a wonderful sunny day here. Even had to take my chore coat off half way through chores today, got too hot. Very Happy
Please keep your snow there. Twisted Evil

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

snowing here now like a bugger, and i heard through the grapevine that someone out near maple creek needed more snow???? maybe i should send it out that way!!! clown

over half a foot right now, and no signs of slowing.... sigh!! here comes april!!! i swear we get more snow in april than in any other month!! and it's always that heavy wet snow that is impossible to move around in...

5looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well Claire I told you to keep it and you didnt listen..Darn you..We have about 3 inches of the very heavy wet snow, more coming. Then more all night tonight. DH got stuck in the mud with the Bobcat this morning feeding cows, was not a happy camper, but got it out. Made some nice rutts Evil or Very Mad

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

6looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

well i had my own snow, and then kelly decided to share, so it was only natural that i keep with the sharing and send some your way!!

just think of the snowmen and snowballs that you can make!! hahahah 'bout the only time of year we get nice enough snow for that...

7looking like 'out like a lion' Empty Re: looking like 'out like a lion' Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Oh ya, it's snowman snow here for sure and lots of it. I started to shovel the driveway because the farrier is coming this afternoon (we have no barn so she uses the garage) but I quit. Way to much effort for something that isn't going to stay done for long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum