Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chick blow out sale 25 % off regular prices.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Chick blow out sale of 25 % off regular price farm pick up only unless you arrange to have them picked up and taken to you by a courier etc.
Breeds available while quantities last.
Partridge Chantecler
Australorp
Barnevelder
Black Copper Marans
Possibly some Ameraucana

Call for details 403 240-2275 Dan

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan how old are the chicks (australorps)?

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Cathy, the chicks are only 4 days old but I have a couple of older ones that I will sell for a little more and I also have two adults that need to go. The one that I showed you when you were at my place and the other was that large nice one that was my back up breeder from the west coast that I decided to sell so that I can use his chicken tractor for others. The smaller of the two adults I will sell for 10.00 but I want 20.00 for the larger nicer one. I believe that the larger nicer one will do well if showed.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan, older birds are roosters? I am assuming a roo when you say backup breeder.

Cathy

Finch & Opal

Finch & Opal
New Here

Hi Dan. Any chance you've got an older Maran pullet/hen you'd part with? Or a Barnevelder? I'd like her to be at least close to point of lay, not older than 1 year. Pet quality, not for show. Looking for some lovely dark eggs!

Thanks!
Adrienne

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Finch and Opal, Sorry no I don't have any at this time but I will probably have some in the fall. 403 240-2275 Dan

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Cathyjk wrote:Dan, older birds are roosters? I am assuming a roo when you say backup breeder.

Cathy

Yes Cathy I am referring to the Roosters. Were you not the one who was interested in the smaller one which is the only one that I was willing to part with until the other day when I decided to also part with the larger nicer one as well.

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan Smith wrote:
Cathyjk wrote:Dan, older birds are roosters? I am assuming a roo when you say backup breeder.

Cathy

Yes Cathy I am referring to the Roosters. Were you not the one who was interested in the smaller one which is the only one that I was willing to part with until the other day when I decided to also part with the larger nicer one as well.

Also the roosters are both only just turning one year old.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan, I do have a really lovely rooster. When I was talking to you I didn't think I was getting a roo with the hens. I did lose the other rooster last week. I have no idea either. Seem fine and then next day, gone.

I would love the larger roo, if you still have him. I'm just not sure when I'm in Calgary again. I'm in Vancouver next week (August Cool but might be in Calgary the week after that--can you hold on to him that long? If someone else comes along wanting him, please sell him. I hate to hold up someone else because of my schedule.

Cathy

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Cathy, I would be happy to hold him for you until you can come by.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey that's awesome. I will take him.
I wonder why when I put in August "eight" I got an emoticon... weird.

Hopefully in Calgary the week of August 15th.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cathy it is because the emoticon Cool is the number sign eight with a bracket behind it, so space your bracket and it shouldnt do that. Like this 8 )

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Heh Cathy, Are you in Calgary this week?

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Dan, Jim should be in Calgary on Tuesday, August 23... can he pick up the guy then!!!

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yes Cathy give me a call tomorrow. 403 240-2275 Dan

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dan, I'm such a dope.I completely forgot to give Jim your information.

You have been extremely gracious to keep the rooster for me, and now I missed an opportunity to get him

I'm not sure the next visit to Calgary, for sure within the next three weeks, just don't have an exact date.

Are you ok with keeping him? I am happy to pay room and board Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum