Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Orpington cockerel with transportation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a black orpington cockerel that is 17 weeks old and I think he is too good to eat. He is a big boy and has transportation to Sask this Sunday if anyone wants him. I would like $15 for him. I will try to post a picture of him, I don't have any recent ones and the wind is blowing a gale at the moment.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will be bringing this boy back for anyone that is interested. I will be coming home Monday the 25th, can deliver to Regina or Nokomis area on the 30th, or can hold him and deliver north to Stettler area on the 5th of August.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

msmall

msmall

Coop slave - where is he from? Would love a pic or two if you get a chance. I am looking for a back up breeding rooster.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Internet is shocking for me at the moment, it has taken me 30 minutes just to reply to this, I can`t imagine trying to get photobucket to work!!!
I would be happy to try reply with pictures to an email if you would like me to send you one.
(hope this works!)

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here he is. Sorry the pictures are not great. Taken in a rush between rain showers. Have I said how sick of the rain I am?

Black Orpington cockerel with transportation 100_2990
Black Orpington cockerel with transportation 100_2991

He has a broad back for a cockerel that is still imature and straight legs, not cow hocked at all.
Black Orpington cockerel with transportation 100_2992

This is to show his size. These are chantecler (white and partridge in the back) pullets that are the same age as him.
Black Orpington cockerel with transportation 100_3002

Again, I apologise for the quality of the pictures, but you get the idea.

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Definitely to nice to eat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum