Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a ride again for a puppy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Looking for a ride again for a puppy Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to find a ride for my puppy again if someone can do it soon. From Beaverdell to anywhere Edmonton south to Medicine Hat.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am happy to meet someone as well, so they don`t have to go as far out of their way. Kelowna is probably the best, but I will try to help too.

3Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

We plan to be in Penticton in early August...?! although Im sure you want him sooner than that...

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

4Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am

I will be driving through Beaverdell to home on Thursday, July 28. I live in Armstrong. If that's any help, get in touch. I don't mind keeping puppy for a few days.

5Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

farmchiq wrote:I will be driving through Beaverdell to home on Thursday, July 28. I live in Armstrong. If that's any help, get in touch. I don't mind keeping puppy for a few days.

Farmchiq and Jayme.
I am working in Kamloops that week. I could pick up the puppy on the 28th (early afternoon) and bring him home to Cranbrook.
Jayme, do you know of anyone going your way from Cranbrook?

Cathy

6Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cathy it might work if Kelly is ok to watch him, just have to see what life throws at her the next couple days. I will keep you posted on if this will work. I am pretty much stuck to home or plans away till the 13th of August though...
If we could find a ride to Cranbrook on or before the 24th that would be the best case for me because we could pop out to Cranbrook the 24th after our wedding in Pincher Creek...

7Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I could get him to Grand Forks if someone else can get him the rest of the way. I would love to be able to get him the whole way to Cranbrook, but it is over 6 hours from here and I can`t be away for a whole day right now. Bloody haying and grumpy husband and broken down machinery and hungry workers and bills piled up from mail strike and ....... sigh.

8Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Coopslave.... I work in Trail once in a while, but I don't have much a schedule, tentatively I could be there Aug 3-5... I can confirm plans next week (Monday).
Grand Forks can't be too much further from Trail is it???

Cathy

9Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Coopslave.... I work in Trail once in a while, but I don't have much a schedule, tentatively I could be there Aug 3-5... I can confirm plans next week (Monday).
Grand Forks can't be too much further from Trail is it???

Cathy

10Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is still 106 km from Trail Cathy, don't go out of your way I will find a ride or just go get him myself. Coopslave I have sent you an email.

11Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:13 pm

If Grand Forks is more helpful (not sure it is though) I'll be there on the 24th. I'm going from my place to Spokane and back in the four days.

LMK if I can help.

12Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

What time on the 24th were you going to be heading through, that might work...Just have to see how much fun hubby has at the wedding the night before...

13Looking for a ride again for a puppy Empty Re: Looking for a ride again for a puppy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm

I think it'll be after lunch. I have to pick up a car in Vernon and then, maybe, the puppy (shhh don't tell Budget!). If you and Coopslave want to take this to email I'm good with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum