Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Empty Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are 1.5 weeks old and in good health. There are 9 stripy chipmunks, 2 yellow/gold, 1 black and 1 blue. Asking $7 each, or all 13 chicks for $75. Will deliver to Moose Jaw.

Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Chickenpics2011167

Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Chickenpics2011182Sale

Thanks for looking! Smile

2Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Empty Re: Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

Flicker Chick wrote:They are 1.5 weeks old and in good health. There are 9 stripy chipmunks, 2 yellow/gold, 1 black and 1 blue. Asking $7 each, or all 13 chicks for $75. Will deliver to Moose Jaw.

Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Chickenpics2011167

Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Chickenpics2011182Sale

Thanks for looking! Smile

Are they still available?

3Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Empty Re: Easter Egger chicks for sale -SK Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Sharlynn, welcome to WCPS. Smile

I still have young, pretty cockerels for sale, but the pullets have been sold. I’m going to refer you to my newest add and you can see some pics of the boys there.

https://wcps.canadian-forum.com/t1359-easter-egger-pullets-roos-sk-pic-heavy

Also, I have a few older hens I’m interested in selling to make room before winter. They are 1.5 years old, lay med-large green-blue eggs, healthy and very friendly. Just let me know if you’re interested and I can email pictures. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum