Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.


You are not connected. Please login or register

last chance to get Dominique eggs from me this year!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

mirycreek

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
I have a large breeding flock now made up of 3 different  lines and am offering Dominique eggs for sale through end of april this year. I am collecting about 20 eggs each day.
(First four weeks in April are sold out now) .

I would like to sell them in packages of 3 dozen eggs (makes it more worthwhile for me and the person hatching by the time you pay shipping)
$90 for the 3 dozen (includes all packaging) by e-transfer or paypal (add 3%)

Shipping at buyers expense

I will ship  COD by greyhound or Purolator only 
On  mondays and wednesdays



Last edited by mirycreek on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 11 times in total

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

mirycreek

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jade line boys and girl

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

bcboy

avatar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Duck pictures please. Wink 

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

mirycreek

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
bcboy wrote:Duck pictures please. Wink 
See my new post under saxony eggs



Last edited by mirycreek on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Must ... resist ... Dominiques ...

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

mirycreek

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
authenticfarm wrote:Must ... resist ... Dominiques ...
oh cmon, you even have a handy delivery route heading directly your way after easter!!  Laughing 

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Shhhhhhhhhhh!!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Butterboy

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
DO IT AUTHENTIC!

Magdelan

avatar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Butterboy wrote:DO IT AUTHENTIC!

 Like 

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Butterboy wrote:DO IT AUTHENTIC!

You can't make me! lalalalalalalala!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Schipperkesue

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
authenticfarm wrote:
You can't make me! lalalalalalalala!

That barred pattern is VERY elegant. And did you notice those smaller combs?

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Schipperkesue wrote:
authenticfarm wrote:
You can't make me! lalalalalalalala!

That barred pattern is VERY elegant.  And did you notice those smaller combs?

shush! You are not helping!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Butterboy

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
They lay wonderfully and have great temperaments too! They are one of my favourites!

Schipperkesue

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Have you been admiring the lovely bodies on those birds, Authentic? An aesthetically pleasing fowl for sure! They would dress up any farmyard!

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Butterboy wrote:They lay wonderfully and have great temperaments too! They are one of my favourites!

You're a bad man.

Schipperkesue wrote:Have you been admiring the lovely bodies on those birds, Authentic?  An aesthetically pleasing fowl for sure!  They would dress up any farmyard!

Your enabling is reaching new heights. Lol

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Karaandblue

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
She caved Sue!

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Karaandblue wrote:She caved Sue!

nark!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Butterboy

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
You have joined the ranks of dominique keepers! A great addition if I do say so myself!

Schipperkesue

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
I KNEW it!

Image their beauty and you spend your spare time photographing them.

Slowly...surely...the obsession develops....

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Ha! I am sharing the eggs/chicks with friends. We all want some snazzy layers.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Karaandblue

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
We shall all have Doms in the NE fairly shortly Wink

Butterboy

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Authentic, I really think you should consider breeding them. They are a fantastic heritage breed that is showy and productive in addition to being in need of preservation. At this point I think that myr and I are the only ones breeding and showing in Western Canada.

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
Butterboy wrote:Authentic, I really think you should consider breeding them. They are a fantastic heritage breed that is showy and productive in addition to being in need of preservation. At this point I think that myr and I are the only ones breeding and showing in Western Canada.

I will think about it! I will try them first to see if I like them before I commit to anything.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

mirycreek

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
authenticfarm wrote:
Butterboy wrote:Authentic, I really think you should consider breeding them. They are a fantastic heritage breed that is showy and productive in addition to being in need of preservation. At this point I think that myr and I are the only ones breeding and showing in Western Canada.

I will think about it! I will try them first to see if I like them before I commit to anything.
glad your arm is twistable!  Good idea to try them out, every breed has different requirements and personalities I find, and what one person dislikes, another loves and vice versa.
I am of course biased, but I don't think you can find a hardier and thriftier, yet more fertile and prolific egg layer in the  heritage breeds than Dominiques!
Plus the roos are so handsome!
Downsides might be their eggs are on the small side  (more of a medium than a large) and they love to fly high so you do need a top net on their pen to keep them in



Last edited by mirycreek on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

authenticfarm

avatar
Golden Member
Golden Member
mirycreek wrote:
glad your arm is twistable!  Good idea to try them out, every breed has different requirements and personalities I find, and what one person dislikes, another loves and vice versa.
I am of course biased, but I don't think you can find a hardier and thriftier, yet more fertile and prolific egg layer in the  heritage breeds than Dominiques!
Plus the roos are so handsome!

Your son had nice things to say about them when I met him earlier this week. That's a nice kid that you've raised!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum