Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've ordered my seeds.

+3
Piet
bcboy
Farmer Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I've ordered my seeds. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've ordered my seeds. Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:11 am

Farmer Bob

Farmer Bob
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Are you done the butchering, or still more to go? I don't have any more of that to do until fall. I still have to get my brooder house completely finished for the first hatch this spring.

27I've ordered my seeds. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've ordered my seeds. Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have four left but we have a visitor today so I am holding off. I don't think we'll be raising any chicks this year so no need for brooder houses although I do have a couple small chicken tractors that could be used. more focus on garden this summer, less on chickens and right now don't want to raise any more chicken to eat - just thinking this way right now. eggs are good!

28I've ordered my seeds. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've ordered my seeds. Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Farmer Bob

Farmer Bob
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Eggs are indeed good! There's no rule that says you have to raise your chickens to eat that is for sure! Enjoy them any way you desire!

29I've ordered my seeds. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've ordered my seeds. Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bless ya farmer bob  Smile . appreciate that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum