Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a lot of people know this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not a lot of people know this Empty Not a lot of people know this Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

After a long day in Kelowna, and survived it fairly well (nearly got overwhelmed and drove all the way home after doing no shopping at all!), got home and found this little story in my inbox. Made me laugh  Laughing .

A Little Christmas Story

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and

Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.
When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others

had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he

discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the

cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and

found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Not a lot of people know this.

2Not a lot of people know this Empty Re: Not a lot of people know this Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:33 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Santa was not very jovial with the little angel...

3Not a lot of people know this Empty Re: Not a lot of people know this Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ho, Ho, Ho..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum