Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The inner voice thought...

+2
Ruffledfeathers
CynthiaM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The inner voice thought... Empty The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sometimes I see things.  Yep.  I see things. Yep....I saw a picture of a Mother and child and the most profound thing that I think I have read in years.  This thought was so profound, I need to share this picture and the caption that goes with it.  The picture says a thousand words, and some advice on that picture, also said a thousand words.  My gift to all parents or even caregivers of the child.  I look at my children. I think I have taught them well, not to sound like I brag, but just need to say -- it is true, and I feel quite OK to say this. My Daughters are grown up, beautiful women, and they have lovely inner voices, and have have awful outer voices too, all at the same time Embarassed  , yes, teach your children well Cool  Smile  Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

The inner voice thought... Innvervoicepicture_zps9c5abbcd

2The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

So very true. Worth sharing.

3The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:29 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks Cynthia, that's a beautiful picture and caption. Hope lots of moms take it to heart. Smile 

4The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Like.

5The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Suspect my children will turn out to be AWESOME.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

6The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lady Leghorn wrote:Thanks Cynthia, that's a beautiful picture and caption. Hope lots of moms take it to heart.

I like the thought in this post. There is more happening in the picture then talking, but how parents relate to their children has a lasting effect (unfortunately not always positive). I believe that fathers should take this to heart as well. Maybe we should include grandparents like us that are actively partnering with a son and DIL.

7The inner voice thought... Empty Re: The inner voice thought... Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:39 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah Rosewood, so true, physical contact, hugs, love, and verbal hugs, love, all so important for nurturing those little souls. Children are the light of light. I remember my oldest Grandson, in Grade 3, the school photographer offered fridge magnets with the child's picture. I will never forget this, and as the child stood there, on the fridge magnet, the caption was "Children are the Light of Life". I will never forget. Grandparents play a huge role, such as you are with your Grandchildren, Rosewood, the beautiful impact that you will have on your Grandchildren's lives will always be there. Grandparents are wonderful things. I was fortunate to grow up with two of the most beautiful Grandmothers, no Grandfathers, they had passed, I have always been loved and felt blessed. We have had a very big hand, too, with raising our Grandsons, whilst parents worked. Back on the coast. When they lived on our property, in the modular home that was about 30 feet from our home. It was days of glory, and I know that good things have come from the hands of four people raising those boys Smile blessed be the child and, do have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum