Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peek a Poo, I Smell You!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Empty Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:00 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Empty Re: Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love the pics Tara. Your swans have such long elegant necks. Love broody brahma momma she reminds me of my Fido. She passed away this year Sad  she was my favorite.

3Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Empty Re: Peek a Poo, I Smell You! Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:19 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful, I love the cave for the Shellducks, I wouldn't even mind dwelling in a cave like that, must be so warm so comfy and secure. How nice is that. Love the baby chick. The big one poking out the front of mamma and the littler one pokin' out the back. Ya, wonder why the chicks like to climb on mamma back, that is funny and so love the antics of mammas and their babes. Nice pictures, love them, have a great day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum