Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic

+3
Magdelan
coopslave
HigginsRAT
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Purdy turk!

3For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 am

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

sort of like one of those well to do ladies, would look just right if she had a parasole under her wing! I never thought I'd want a turkey - they look so strange with all that insides on the outsides all over their heads sort of thing but your Chick is really nice to look at Tara. You have a lot of lovely birds. Glad to see her.

4For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:20 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

5For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Buff

Buff

Very cool! Pretty!

6For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I feel sick. If there EVER was another species of fowl I would have, it would be turkeys. for sure. 100% for sure. I feel sick, cause I think I have to figure out a way to be able to build, just another small coop, smiling, something, somehow, somewhere, on this farm, to have a pair of turkeys, Sweetgrass breed...oh geeze, almost got a cry happenin', I want them so bad. I wonder what I could do. I keep looking at the huge barn of my Daughter's, and wonder how on earth I could add, just a little, or add, just a little, to the chicken barn. Geeze....nothing would please me more than to have this particular breed of turkey meandering around our farm. I miss those days of the turkey sounds, the tom, and particularly the hen. I recall one time I had a horrid Muscovy drake (gone, another replaced him who was nice), that freakin' hated me. He hated me so bad, the second he saw me he would come walking over to me, doing his horrid hissing sound. There was one turkey hen (we had a trio), that liked me I guess. She would come and surround that drake over and over, making a very pretty sound, intimidating to him, but soothing to my ears. She would go around and around him until he would leave. She protected me from him. Oh blick, this was about your beautiful Sweetgrass birds. I thought the Royal Palm was the only one with this colour and pattern, but boy, learned surely something new this day. Such beautiful colours, the black white and other colour, tri-colour...right...cool. Never mind trying to find a place to build, just something nice, for another breed of chicken, I think I will be thinking hard about Sweetgrass turkey...have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

7For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh Cynthia, now you are making me tear up. I miss all my birds, cattle etc. The sweetgrass are beautiful. I feel the same way you

do, where?? could I have some more geese, turkeys, chickens and ducks. I miss my stuff so much. Sad 

8For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Empty Re: For Arcticsun...Pics of Chic Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just reviving this now that Arctic is back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum