Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013/2014 Seed trade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12013/2014 Seed trade Empty 2013/2014 Seed trade Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 pm

This year, I made a decision to get out of certain plants, stick completely to others, and keep seed from top performers (like tomatoes that grew and ripened from seed in the garden). Trades are not required for anything I list below, but I will also list things I'm looking for. If you're interested in any of these seeds, or have something you'd like to trade as well, please go ahead and post here with your conditions of trade:

- 2012 hybrid Vegetable Marrow seed. Will be a mystery squash bunch. 20+ Seeds
- 2013 Lindenberg Tendergreen Beans. 20+ Seeds
- 2011 Richter's Roma Tomato. Good producer, even last year had a 90% viability, switching to a certain type of tomato, which leaves these out of the running. 20+ Seeds
- 2012 Heritage Harvest King of the North Pepper. Will only be growing to varieties next year, and both of them are spicy, which this is not. Excellent producer from seed last year. 5 seeds.
- 2012 Dill seed. I have not yet infested my garden patch with Dill yet, and I have several hundred seeds that were given to me. Want some? (many) seeds.
- 2012 Heritage Harvest Empress Nasturtium. Pretty, but gives me a migrane when I eat it. 6 seeds
- 2012 Heritage Harvest Starfire Tomato. Not of my typing for tomatoes, but produced prolifically last year. 10+ Seeds
- 2012 Large Head Poppy. Didn't get planted this year, so I don't know what it looks like really. 1000+ Seeds, I'm guessing.

I am interested in

- Black Tomato seed (Slicer, Paste, Cherry)
- Almost any Herb
- Roseroot
- Potato seeds (NOT seed potatoes)
- Garlic seed
- Onion seed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum