Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doo Doo Doo, Lookin' Out My Back Door - TONS of PHOTOS!!!!!

+2
bckev
HigginsRAT
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looked at this on my coffee break and really wanted to go home and hang out. thanks for sharing.

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice!

That's a lot of ducks ! plus everything else ................nice , very nice indeed:D

Bawc

New Here

There is no way that I just saw what I saw. Total happiness!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Tara, I am thrilled to walk by your side, now I go back to the long and lengthy post that I have just entered into your wild world through, I just had to make this comment. Remember, you have a following, just not everyone makes comments....beautiful days, CynthiaM. Now back to taking that walk by your side....

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I absolutely love CCR and that song in particular, and the lyrics are astounding, that fellow was definitely premium with lyric writing.

What a pleasant morning I have spent, reading and looking, and it has taken me well over an hour to really take my time with it. Probably will read again, and have more comments, but for now, must carry on with other things. Goodness, gracious, you have made me too, want to go out and get pictures of my little world here, not as great and beautiful as yours, and certainly only a very small amount of green grass, which I nurture, smiling, but my birds are off into fields of green alfalfa and it is hard to follow them there. I'll try to get some pictures of my world and make a post too. Tara, I know how long it takes to make comments and bring pictures. I thank you, and I know others appreciate so much too, this walk by your side, through your wild Alberta greens and such and stuff. Ooooh, right, I tried to count how many ducks, got well into over 90 and lost count. I should count again, but really.....too much counting, I don't think I know how to count over a hundred. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Love the Happy wing flaps. cheers  Thank you. The more I look at the pictures and follow you in your pictures, I see very

happy birds and animals and run by Happy Content people. I also see Quality stock everywhere. Congratulations. cheers 

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

HigginsRAT wrote:
bckev wrote:Looked at this on my coffee break and really wanted to go home and hang out. thanks for sharing.
Hey Kev...go around clicking yer heels (uh, maybe don't go as far as wearing the ruby slippers??  Embarassed   Do NOT get fired...need the job for the dough!) ...  

Wiz of Oz (1939) ...  Tell all to Toto...

Dorothy:

Don't be silly, Toto. ..... And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!
The job is for the home...the job is for the home...no place like our beloved homes, eh!  The job is for the home!  Razz 

Keep up the mantra and before you know it...yeh, quitting time and where do you go then...you get to click yer heels and HEAD FOR HOME!  cheers 

Tara

were you looking under my desk, I don't usually let people see me in my ruby red slippers. They are a tad small but do glow in the dark.

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow, that's a honk'n huge amount of grain hay and straw. But when you see how many birds and animals are there, no wonder.

Plus nothing worse than being caught out on feed when you need it. Way better to have more than less. Just love the looks of your

place, plus all the birds/livestock and of course the dogs. Can't forget them. Smile

Funny, but when we lived on the Island, We always felt so good when we had all the hay in, the wood for winter, and the freezer full of

good food, along with canning etc. Gives you a warm feeling somehow. Did us anyway. cheers 

You have such unusual coloured call ducks. So glad people like you keep these types of birds etc. alive and well. Plus the swans of

course. Our favorite subjects. cheers 

Thanks for sharing your world. Smile

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Didn't get around to much internet stuff yesterday, so missed your post on Monday morning Tara. Thrilled to read the ditty in the book you have compiled for Storey's publication. So heart warming and enjoyable to read. Yes, happy birds, what more could be better? Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum