Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chilliwack Fair August 9-11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chilliwack Fair August 9-11 Empty Chilliwack Fair August 9-11 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

Attention Lower Mainland folks. Apparently the Chilliwack Fair has not got very many entries in the bird competition. A friend has emailed me the info below if you're interested in showing.

Entries are officially closed but they may well welcome more...Bruce is doing the coop cards and show set up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Louisa Nichols is convener. 604-856-0188 Bruce is on the island till Monday at a wedding.

All I can say is call Louisa or email Bruce and see what they say.

2Chilliwack Fair August 9-11 Empty Re: Chilliwack Fair August 9-11 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:25 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Bummer, we have gone the last two years. We are at the coast now and heading home tomorrow and thought it would be too fast turn around to come back thursday. Have to think about that as I have a few birds in really nice shape!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum