Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

where are you little one?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where are you little one? Empty where are you little one? Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This morning i was out watching my Buff orpington who hatched out the marans/americauna eggs and there was one chick missing. I counted a few times and still came up with one short...then noticed it was hitching on momma's back. That is so incredibly cute...then another one jumped up...
it is really great to see a momma look after her babies....what a thing to behold.

2where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:54 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You goto get some pictures of that!! I want to see them om mamas back.Baby Chick 

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

3where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

That sure is one of the cutest little things, the babies do love to go on mamma's back. Won't be long, in a few weeks though, she will shake them off. Chickens love to go up on things, and that soft fluffy back is just the best place to go. Watch for them peeking them lil' eyeballs out from when they are under mamma. Now you are going to have a beautiful thing to see then. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

4where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chicks are too cute. lol I love the little back hoppers too. Smile

5where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:47 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bcboy wrote:You goto get some pictures of that!! I want to see them om mamas back.Baby Chick 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bcboy wrote:You goto get some pictures of that!! I want to see them om mamas back.Baby Chick 

i hope this works....still having issues posting pictures...whew!

7where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:01 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bigrock wrote:
Click on this.
bcboy wrote:
bigrock wrote:Good Grief..thought i was posting a picture on my page,...ended up under the testing post...oh well...you get the picture.... Smile
Looks like you have it down, Thanks for the pictures. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I will help you. What are you having trouble with?

8where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bcboy wrote:
bigrock wrote:
Click on this.
bcboy wrote:
bigrock wrote:Good Grief..thought i was posting a picture on my page,...ended up under the testing post...oh well...you get the picture.... Smile
Looks like you have it down, Thanks for the pictures.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I will help you. What are you having trouble with?

how come they don't show up in the body..like other people's pics do?

9where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:46 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So you have up loaded them to Photo Bucket or to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post the link and I will help.

10where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Here click on this link and edit it. You will see what you did before.
Here is the uploaded link.
Code:
[img]your photobucket linkgoes here[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o711/bigrock4407/IMG_0097_zps419427ec.jpg[/img]
This is what it should look like in your post.
Or you could use the icon from the message bar from above. The icon looks like this.

Drop box makes it hard to post pictures.

Here is the link to the picture only.

I use Firefox as my internet browser.
Here is the link that dropbox gave you.
Open that link.
With your cursor off to the side of the picture you have to right click your mouse button.
A box will appear, select View Page Info.
Another box will appear, select the Media icon in the top section of that box.
In that box you will see an address box, click on the top link, it should turn blue.
Now use the down arrow button on your keyboard to scroll down the list till you see your picture.
With the cursor over the blue link, right click on your mouse button.
A box will appear, select the copy option.
Now you have the link to your picture.
Right click and select paste, this is what you should get. The link to your picture.  https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AADV4jODU5Nsfk0AlpLvSJjazaBgkNyPyCEKh2VYalEHsQ/12/144279957/jpeg/1024x768/3/1375567200/0/2/IMG_0013%20%282%29.JPG/f2JwTNKGYB9QXVigvIYoiy8lPUrf-VMosxaly9P-n2Q

Give it a whirl and let me know, I'm here for you.cheers
Thank for taking the time to post the baby chicks on momas back!!!

11where are you little one? Empty Thank you BC boy for helping Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I don't know why i was using Drop box..once i got in there nothing looked familiar. As soon as i opened photobucket everything looked good....thanks BC boy..it was nice of you to help

12where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful, now we can see what you are talking about, awesome mamma!! Have that great day, CynthiaM.

13where are you little one? Empty Re: where are you little one? Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for posting!!!where are you little one? 931874130 
Any time you need help I will try my best to help. That goes for anyone that asks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum