Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

super african geese and some ducks pic heavy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Here are some pics of waterfowl I have hatched this year. They are super African geese, harlequin ducks and ancona ducks. [img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy June_110[/img]
baby version super african[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy June_111[/img]
baby versions ducks and geese
[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy Geese_10[/img]
They grow up so quickly[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy Geese_12[/img]anconas[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy Geese_13[/img]
harlequins
[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy Geese_14[/img]
just plain confused, geese wanna bes.[img]super african geese and some ducks  pic heavy Geese_15[/img]
new small coop

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great Pics thanks for sharing Love the Harlequin Ducks and the Ancona's
and of course love the Turkeys What kind of turkeys you have we are looking for some Mottled Blacks

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

very nice, the African's sure grow fast don't they Very Happy 

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They do. I am glad to have them again. They are incredibly curious and easy to engage. It always amazes me that they were laid at your place, mailed here and are now swimming in a kiddie pool in b.c. The anconas are from Ontario. I got the harlequins from fuzzylittlefriends in Winfield so they just had a car ride.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is so nice to see pictures of others' birds, enjoyed the look around, and thanks for sharing, hve an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cute! Is your new coop for the ducks or turks? And what's the colourful stand outside? Nest boxes? Smile

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It is for chickens. The box is is a two sided feeder. It an hold four bags of feed at a time. I built a smaller house for the ducks and geese, they have to share. I am hoping to build three more larger coops yet this summer. We will see. It has been a year of coop building.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum