Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

I am in search of a good quality, healthy bearded Silkie. Preferably a pullet or hen under 1 year of age.

This is for a new friend of mine who is just getting into chickens.
She is an avid animal lover, has some goats and a gorgeous pony.

If anyone has a healthy good quality pullet please contact me.

Thanks!

2In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

What is ISO, Jonny?

3In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

ISO stands for In Search Of!

I only learnt this a few weeks back Smile

4In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have some to spare, Jonny, but your fancy-dancy Internet talk befuddles me.

5In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

LOL..

Sorry Sue I'll lay back on the fancy internet mumble jumble!

What do you have available? They are looking for only one, and as fluffy as can get Smile

6In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have another lady looking for the fluffiest one she can find for her husband as well. I will try to take some pictures of the ones who have just hatched chicks. I have three. They are moulting now so not at their peak of fluffiness, but the picture tells the tale.

7In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I would take the "least" fluffiest if I could buy another from you?   Love the one we got in Millet.  She's so sweet.  She's laying again now.  

Hope she goes broody again soon.  Smile

Just not sure how I would get her?

8In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Schipperkesue wrote:I have another lady looking for the fluffiest one she can find for her husband as well.  I will try to take some pictures of the ones who have just hatched chicks.  I have three.  They are moulting now so not at their peak of fluffiness, but the picture tells the tale.

The Lady's name isn't by any chance Ileea is it?

9In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:I have another lady looking for the fluffiest one she can find for her husband as well.  I will try to take some pictures of the ones who have just hatched chicks.  I have three.  They are moulting now so not at their peak of fluffiness, but the picture tells the tale.

The Lady's name isn't by any chance Ileea is it?

Why yes! And I have two to spare! I can make both LL and Ileea happy. I just need to be fluffy enough!

10In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil wrote:ISO stands for In Search Of!

I only learnt this a few weeks back Smile

Good to know. At first glance, I thought you were looking for 150 of them. What a Face 

11In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked  Don't have that many!

12In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Sue,

I think we might be looking for a bearded silkie for the same lady, as the lady I am looking for her name is Ileea and it's for her husband Smile

13In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:44 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sue, Just have to get the little silkie hen down here. Anybody coming this way in the nest while?

14In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will be in Ponoka next weekend!

15In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie  Empty Re: In search of (ISO) Bearded Silkie Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Will have to see if that might work? If that is the 27th, we are busy that day. Maybe you could e-mail me?

Thanks. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum