Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forgot about this site...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forgot about this site... Empty Forgot about this site... Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

With all that I have been going through and been busy with I forgot all about this site... Ooops, heads are in the clouds I guess.

I feel like a fool, i book marked it now so I will be on more regular.
Sorry if you responded to one of my posts and I never got back to you.

Good to be back.

2Forgot about this site... Empty Re: Forgot about this site... Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to have you back Jonny, I am sure you are not the only one that has forgotten about the site for a bit.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Forgot about this site... Empty Re: Forgot about this site... Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome back. flower

4Forgot about this site... Empty Re: Forgot about this site... Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well you might have forgotten us, But we didn't forget you Smile We would have been bugging you soon!!
Just got three little pheasants to hatch, the rest were dead in the egg. Now waiting on the turkeys.
Might have to buy some babies from you. I am done incubating for this year.

5Forgot about this site... Empty Re: Forgot about this site... Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

chickeesmom wrote:Well you might have forgotten us, But we didn't forget you Smile We would have been bugging you soon!!
Just got three little pheasants to hatch, the rest were dead in the egg. Now waiting on the turkeys.
Might have to buy some babies from you. I am done incubating for this year.

I will do my best to make sure you get your Pheasant chicks.
Tsamis and I will be doing some pheasant hatching soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum