Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rex are a lovely breed for meat or pets. I have a large number of kits available at the moment and I don't know if my freezer will fit them all this fall.

Here is my Kijiji ad with more information...

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-Rex-Rabbits-Kits-and-Does-W0QQAdIdZ499840961

Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale 8d5d0da9d835edf10c16e67a272926f6

2Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice looking Bunch there sue
My Freezer is empty wish you were closer
I am sure they will go fast.
Nice fur on them also great for tanners

3Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Joe. I may have to have a big party and serve rabbit stew here in the fall!

4Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Adorable! I know, I know, they are supposed to be delicious. But they're pretty darn cute, too.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

5Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are adorable and delicious! A deadly combination!

About the time they stop being adorable and enter the merely attractive stage, they are ready to eat.

6Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They have the nicest fur. I love rabbit on the bbq, just call when you get it hot.

7Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Empty Re: Beautiful Rex Rabbits for sale Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are indeed beautiful! With fur that looks so soft, almost like velvet...I've never eaten rabbit before and I'm not sure I could if they looked like these guys. Well, maybe. lol especially IF someone else was cooking. tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum