Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need a ride for 2 silkie hens from airdrie to red deer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

laura83

can anyone please help me out? i'm wanting them for monday morning if thats possible if you are able to pick them up for me please call the owner at 403-948-7248 and let her know you are picking up for LAURA HILL thank-you they are both free hens

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I could possibly pick up and deliver to Red Deer on July 6th if there is no rides before that.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

depending on the timing, Jayme, I could possibly do the pickup for you in Airdrie and bring them to you when I come and visit??? just an idea Smile then you wouldnt have to fuss with the truck and trailer ....

laura83

that would be wonderful if you could pick them up for me this saturday i'm going out to my parents farm in sylvan lake on monday in the morning. is it possible for you to hold on to them for me saturday and sunday then deliver them to me in red deer on monday?

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am not sure who you are asking??? I cannot make the trip to Red Deer.. I am sorry-- I wish I could help! but I can help by making sure that Jayme gets them as she is going through, but only if it makes it easier for her! I was just trying to be helpful Smile

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Laura I am not coming THIS Saturday, it is next Saturday July 6th!
Lanaire thanks for helping but I don't want them here, I would have the people meet me and then Laura meet me when I got through Red Deer, If I can make this all work out and not cause me more time as I am going to Red Deer and home in the same day...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum