Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style* Empty Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style* Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I got this Blue Cabinet from Sue a while back now, traded some eggs for it I believe.

I finally got around to using it for the purpose I first thought of when I had seen this on Sue's property. Brooding Ringneck Pheasants in!

Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style* IMG_3795

Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style* IMG_3799

Cabinet Brooder, upcycling with style* IMG_3797

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am seeing this correctly, right? It's laying on its back, yes? I am not having an adverse drug reaction? I do not need to call 911. This is not a stroke? Those pictures messed me up! (very inventive usage, clever thinking!)

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

uno wrote:I am seeing this correctly, right? It's laying on its back, yes? I am not having an adverse drug reaction? I do not need to call 911. This is not a stroke? Those pictures messed me up! (very inventive usage, clever thinking!)

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have concrete walls and all my building supplies adhere to it like gravity.
Smile

Yes Uno, you are not having a flashback, no one spiked your beverage, your heart is as good as gold!
It's laying on it's back, as when it was upright they were kicking shavings everywhere and the lamp was hard to mount.
This way I have two more brooder areas, if need be.
I am only using one section right now.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is the perfect use for it, Jonny! I think I will be looking for more!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum