Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very funny!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Very funny! on Thu May 09, 2013 2:52 pm

coopslave

Golden Member
Golden Member
These are funny, but some are very rude. Just a caution for people that may not me so inclined.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 Re: Very funny! on Thu May 09, 2013 3:07 pm

SerJay

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
OH wow laughed so hard I can barely see to type through the tears hahaha Definately not G rated but oh wow can you imagine sending or receiving some of those Laughing

3 Re: Very funny! on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Magdelan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Coopslave I thought I'd take a quick look at some of the older jokes. Geepers, laughing so hard at these my husband who was trying to concentrate on his own computer just got up and left the room - guess he's seriously trying to focus on whatever it is. I don't have one of those phones but those are some pretty whacky mixups, found myself wondering if they were for real. Guess they are. Definitely not for everyone's sense of humor - x-rated  Embarassed 

4 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:34 am

auntieevil

Full Time Member
Full Time Member
Makes me want to run out and buy a phone, just so I can start texting!
Now we know the real reason so many people have accidents while driving and texting. They can't see through the tears....

5 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:22 am

Ruffledfeathers

Golden Member
Golden Member
OMG I am laughing so hard I'm crying. Way too good Smile

6 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 am

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
Those are good. Too many times I have had my phone autocorrect on me, thankfully I always read before I send...Saves me many embarrassing moments.

7 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 am

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
Apple purposely sells possessed iPhones. It is a plot.

8 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 am

'lilfarm

Oh my lord, I laughed so hard I feel like I've just done 50 sit ups. Holy carp that was funny. needed that laugh.

9 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:54 am

When I first got my iphone I wrote to a friend that I had a duck in the crock pot. This did not come out the way I meant it too. It changed to dick in the crack pot. It was so funny, I laughed about it for days.

10 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am

Magdelan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
farmchiq wrote:When I first got my iphone I wrote to a friend that I had a duck in the crock pot.  This did not come out the way I meant it too.  It changed to dick in the crack pot.  It was so funny, I laughed about it for days.

now I know they aren't fake. if you had that experience then that proves it for me. very funny farmchiq.

11 Re: Very funny! on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am

Freakin hilarious! I forwarded the link to my mom and she just called me. I can't make out what she's saying cause she cry laughing so hard.

12 Re: Very funny! on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:57 am

Echo 1

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Laughing so hard, tears running down my face. Hysterical!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum