Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milo, Alberta to Cranbrook, BC - May11th

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Milo, Alberta to Cranbrook, BC - May11th Empty Milo, Alberta to Cranbrook, BC - May11th Sun May 05, 2013 3:27 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a big favour to ask. I was wondering if anyone from Cranbrook was going to Ty's sale on May 11th and would be willing to bring some chicks back for me......also, I couldn't pick them up until May 17th at the earliest so would need them cared for till then.

I live in Nelson, so if anyone else also within 3 hours from me is going and would be willing to do this, I would so appreciate it.

Thanks kindly! Smile

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now I am curious what you are looking to get???? Rolling Eyes

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was curious too, nosey stuff eh? Must be something good, she is getting them from a distance away...have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes, yes, I knew you two would be curious Laughing but let's just wait and see if it's even going to happen. I'm feeling a little shy about advertising.

Have a great day both of you! Sun should be smiling in all our communities today! sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum