Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interest for a Summer Saskatchewan sale (POLL)

Would you like a summer sale located about half way between Saskatoon and Regina?

23% 23% [ 3 ]
62% 62% [ 8 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This sale would, potentially, be held mid-late June or Early July about half way between Saskatoon and Regina.

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
I say maybe because it would depend on when and what I have for sale at the time.

Rasilon

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
I also said maybe. It would depend on the distance. I have driven to Saskatoon for a rabbit show and back the same day too far. Wasn't showing just went to pick up.

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
I would be interested depending on the date. The Sanctuary is already booking up fast for the summer. We could have one here, but I would need help to organize because it is busy
With tours already. Lou

Rasilon

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Do you have a place in mind? If you give me a name I can see how far it would be.
Geri

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
I said no this year only be wise I am so busy with school. Otherwise, I love the idea!

loushrop wrote:I would be interested depending on the date. The Sanctuary is already booking up fast for the summer. We could have one here, but I would need help to organize because it is busy
With tours already. Lou

Hi Lou, I'd totally be interested in helping. Send me a text or talk to me on Sunday, we can discuss a little bit

Geri, I was thinking around Findlater

Prairie Chick

Golden Member
Golden Member
I would be interested

Keibler77

I love poultry shows & sales! I love the idea of a summer one around here. I'm not ready this year for selling but would definitely come to buy.

Blue Hill Farm

Golden Member
Golden Member
I voted YES! A mid-summer sale would be awesome. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum