Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale Empty Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Our turkeys are from a small remaining population of Rochester Hatchery's naturally breeding flock that was culled after a salmonella outbreak in 2010. These are big beautiful birds. We have about a half dozen eggs stored now, but our incubator is full for another 2 weeks. We would gladly trade for similar eggs as we would like to acquire an unrelated tom or sell the eggs we have ($4 each).
Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale P4100136_zpsd8a90859
Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale P4100141_zps07679fd5

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wonderful photos! They are very handsome!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my are they beautiful! Smile One day when I'm setup I'm going to try a few turks.

4Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale Empty BBB Turkey eggs Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:44 am

la-chicken

I need to talk to you.  
I also have BBB and my turkey "Chris" has won Best Turkey since 2011.

I need to find a girlfriend or hatch a few.

Crystal

Last edited by la-chicken on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many words)

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm sorry, but we no longer have these available. I believe that Omega Farm has some. There have been some adverti9sed on Kijiji at Clearwater as well.

6Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey Eggs for Sale Empty BBB Turkey eggs Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

la-chicken

Thanks! but dang at the same time...

Just getting things planned before Feb.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is this ad on Kijiji-http://kamloops.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-Broad-Breasted-Bronze-Turkeys-W0QQAdIdZ531204715. I would suggest you proceed carefully here as there was some problems with a poultry producer in the Chase area this past summer. The party advertising from Chase may or may not be that party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum